Saturday, November 28, 2009

bought my new kitchen today!

After shopping for 2 weeks for kitchen cabinets...I got quotes from Home Depot and Lowes for $12k and $13k respectively for just the cabinets. I found a place in Providence, that is a builders supply warehouse. Anyway, Black Friday Sales was an extra -12% OFF and I got the entire kitchen PLUS the laundry room base cabinets AND this MAPLE BUTCHER BLOCK island cabinet for $6k! These are all plywood, BUT, I have to assemble the cabinets (like my I did at my house on Greenlawn)! Anyway, saved $6k! I probably won't install them until January, but could not pass up the extra discount! I had to rent a truck and pick them up today.




The photos are so you can see the COLOR and Construction DETAILS from the showroom sample display.

I am
planning on putting in Stainless Steel appliances and a TRAVERTINE tile wall behind the counters.

Now, I have to find a good deal on Granite!


OK, enough with the kitchen....now back to Dry
walling!





























1 comment: